Most dental problems can be avoided with proper oral hygiene and regular dental check-ups. However, for those of you who are currently experiencing issues with your teeth, Absolute Dental offers a variety of dentistry services in Eastvale to handle all of your needs:
- Sensitive Teeth – Did you know that tooth sensitivity affects millions of people? It can often cause pain while consuming hot or cold beverages and can be very uncomfortable for patients. Absolute Dental can provide a fluoride regimen to help combat the sensitivity and help prevent tooth decay.
- Toothaches – Toothaches can be painful and irritating. Over the counter pain relievers are generally just a temporary fix to alleviate pain. Dr. Shah will evaluate the tooth to determine the cause of the pain and treat the underlying cause of the toothache.
- Periodontal Disease - Otherwise known as gum disease, periodontal disease has been linked to heart disease and is one of the leading causes of tooth loss in adults. Proper daily brushing and flossing is essential in the prevention of gum disease. If you already have gum disease, Dr. Shah will discuss treatment options with you.
- Tooth decay – Tooth decay is caused by bacteria in the mouth turning sugary foods into acid that breaks down tooth enamel. This decay is commonly known as a cavity. If left untreated, cavities can eventually lead to tooth loss. Cavities can be filled quickly and conveniently in our office.
- Broken or Missing Teeth – Teeth can break or fall out for a variety of reasons. Absolute Dental offers a selection of treatments including crowns, bridges, and dental implants to address missing or broken teeth and restore your smile.
- Bad Breath – Bad breath can be the result of dental issues such as gum disease, cavities, dry mouth, or an abscessed tooth. Having these problems treated promptly at Absolute Dental can reverse the effects of bad breath.
Dr. Shah and the team at Absolute Dental care about the health of our patients in Eastvale. We recommend proper brushing and flossing daily as well as check-ups every six months to prevent common issues and keep your teeth healthy. Call today to schedule your appointment. At Absolute Dental, you are a patient, not a number.